top of page


Getting a DUNS Number: Some Grant Programs are asking for a DUNS number with the application. To get a DUNS number for your business click here.


Need help with Cash Flow Management/Projections or Marketing & Operations in the age of COVID? Contact us

COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide - U.S. Department of Agriculture​

Federal Resources for U.S. Small Businesses

Curious about tax implications related to COVID-19 financial assistance? Contact your tax professional or the IRS at

For additional State of Kansas Business Support Info, visit the Kansas Department of Commerce.

Not sure who to talk to about your business situation? Contact us. If we don’t know the answer we will help you find someone who does! We are here to help – save yourself some frustration & contact the Kansas SBDC today!

"Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration."

bottom of page